- @keithbohanna sounds great, sorry I won't make it down, hopefully catch another of them sometime soon #
- RT @keithbohanna: 20th Sept Meet the Roasters http://t.co/IGey6xe7dw find out why good coffee costs a little bit more & how you can get the most from them ;) #
- 'Rest' "@WhispersNewsLTD: Paisley Passes Away After Losing Long Hard Battle With Hatred http://t.co/davSWIjsrJ #ianpaisley #nevernevernever” #
- RT @NemoSisterOTM: Brilliant! Martin Rowson on Ian Paisley – cartoon http://t.co/ZmdejI7tWE Amazing that in just a few hours the artist can produce this #
- @IBrosnan @elywinebars myself and @forkncork met him at the Consejo HQ in Jerez I believe. You'll be in for a treat I would think. #
- RT @elywinebars: #SherryLovers -Exclusive Tasting at #elyChq on Wed 17th Sept with Cesar Saldaña. Register at http://t.co/ah9CpJSP2t http://t.co/KIYbhddvjd #
- RT @Dublin_Cookery: @Holymackers John Wyer (Forest Avenue) is teaching a class this Sat - a great opportunity to learn from a top chef! http://t.co/vDowAM6wuF #
- RT @No1Culinarian: Spent the day finalising recipes for SKILLET, starts tomorrow w @CHCIreland @KitchenLarder @Holymackers @Declanmaxwell Mei Chin Tommy Bergin #
Category Archives: Raw milk
We need to talk. I haven’t been blogging much in recent weeks. I feel I need to explain.
You might think it’s because I’ve been busy off living my life, not giving you a second thought. But quite the contrary. It’s not me I’ve been thinking about, it’s you. Or to be more precise, your food.
Yes, the future of your food has been quite the recurring theme in my offline life of late. Read the rest of this entry