- @TheWineBuff_HQ @FoodAndWineMag @McKennasGuides @TheatreOfFood thanks for all your brilliant help with it Barry, great craic altogether :) #
- @audreymcjones @DundrumTC @fightngblindnes sorry can't make it but best of luck with the evening! #
- @dudara @SuperMissSue @travelchannel @julieon loved the grits! So busy talking and eating I forgot to get any photos of it but it was delish #
- @DalkeyCreates @mermaiddalkey really looking forward to it! #
- @Amusedublin looks gorgeous & sounds like things have kicked off well for you guys. Look fwd to checking the place out. Congrats! #
- @KrawczykRob @Tankardstown I guess I'll have to visit to find out what that might taste like! Btw did you all find a suitable burger on Sun? #
- @KrawczykRob @Tankardstown interesting looking dish Robbie (& beautiful) - what's the white powdery element? #
- RT @amcteirnan: http://t.co/y4g6ScEJZJ #
Category Archives: Raw milk
We need to talk. I haven’t been blogging much in recent weeks. I feel I need to explain.
You might think it’s because I’ve been busy off living my life, not giving you a second thought. But quite the contrary. It’s not me I’ve been thinking about, it’s you. Or to be more precise, your food.
Yes, the future of your food has been quite the recurring theme in my offline life of late. Read the rest of this entry