- @mooringsdungarv no doubt :) #
- @mooringsdungarv BTW we came back later for creamy pints in the sunshine later and free oysters, it was like a dream come true! Thanks! #
- @WdFoodFestival @mooringsdungarv that was the cookbook her dad bought her mum in the hope of decent dinners! #
- One of many highlights of a brilliant weekend: @DunneCrescenzi @mooringsdungarv: #wwfof http://t.co/3N9FENQS3Z #foodmemories #
- Did you guys see this photo? Brilliant! @WdFoodFestival ...from @mooringsdungarv: #wwfof http://t.co/3N9FENQS3Z #
- @mooringsdungarv great shot! Thanks for sending it on, what a hoot Eileen was :) #
- @ModernFarmette @hostandcompany @WdFoodFestival @goatsbridge aw you too Imen, managed to miss loads of brilliant peeps! #
- @katekehoe you'll have to have one for me instead C! #
Category Archives: Raw milk
We need to talk. I haven’t been blogging much in recent weeks. I feel I need to explain.
You might think it’s because I’ve been busy off living my life, not giving you a second thought. But quite the contrary. It’s not me I’ve been thinking about, it’s you. Or to be more precise, your food.
Yes, the future of your food has been quite the recurring theme in my offline life of late. Read the rest of this entry