- @Flerf @SuperValuIRL thanks Dervla! #
- @fab_food_trails @Flerf @JennyMcNally7 @templebarmarket I bought more and made a cooked salsa verde from The Art of Mexican Cooking. Delish! #
- RT @SuperValuIRL: Celebrate great Irish seafood this summer with these delicious recipes from @Holymackers: http://t.co/4rv2iXIdHp http://t.co/G6AUlOwPSk #
- My favourite course last night at @EatatSaison: skate cooked in chicken stock with sweet corn. Yum. http://t.co/wwuPGL9Sgw #
- @RLMglobal @goldenshots @orlabrod the perfect gift for His Lordship. Thanks for organising Robert, and thanks @EatatSaison for tasty meal #
- Lovely vibe at Summer Rising festival at IMMA, on til next Saturday. Check it out. http://t.co/Fq7gVXbaHD #
- @helloblanconino yes, went to her demo and then interviewed her afterwards. She's one impressive lady! #
- @helloblanconino it's a foodie's heaven. Would love to go back and explore the region more #
Category Archives: Raw milk
We need to talk. I haven’t been blogging much in recent weeks. I feel I need to explain.
You might think it’s because I’ve been busy off living my life, not giving you a second thought. But quite the contrary. It’s not me I’ve been thinking about, it’s you. Or to be more precise, your food.
Yes, the future of your food has been quite the recurring theme in my offline life of late. Read the rest of this entry