- #iloveireland #ruinwithaview http://t.co/2ipBWQGN72 #
- #blacksod http://t.co/aTExsJ1fJd #
- #iloveireland #changeable http://t.co/ZhkEy53FsR #
- #iloveireland #nofilter #justsunshineandclouds http://t.co/g6UuqmROrM #
- First swim of the holidays. That's Achill I believe. #iloveireland http://t.co/l61Eu6MIqk #
- @Flerf @SuperValuIRL thanks Dervla! #
- @fab_food_trails @Flerf @JennyMcNally7 @templebarmarket I bought more and made a cooked salsa verde from The Art of Mexican Cooking. Delish! #
- RT @SuperValuIRL: Celebrate great Irish seafood this summer with these delicious recipes from @Holymackers: http://t.co/4rv2iXIdHp http://t.co/G6AUlOwPSk #
Category Archives: W/beg 15/08/11
WHAT? The second annual Lughnasa Beer Festival, brought to you by Deveney’s of Dundrum, one of Dublin’s leading purveyors of specialist beers from Ireland and around the world. From pilsners to porters, ales amber and ales pale, from krieks and blondes to weiss beers and stouts, there’s something for everyone here.
WHEN? Friday 19 August, from 5.30pm til 9.30pm (don’t worry, there’ll be plenty of soakage in store, with food from Siam Thai, Pieminister and Hog-Roast.ie.)
WHERE? The Pod complex, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 Read the rest of this entry
WHAT? A Slow Food Celebration at Curraghchase Farm, where the Rigney family produce and sell their excellent free-range rare-breed pork. Come hungry: two young Curraghchase wild boar will be roasted over aged beech wood and served in fluffy baps with farm grown salad leaves and local chutney. Or maybe you’d prefer to sample Curraghchase dry-cured Tamworth ham served in ciabatta with rocket and a honey dressing from their own bees? Or homemade Curraghchase Shorthorn beef burgers or pork sausages cooked over charcoal, and washed down with Ballyhoura apple juice?
WHEN? Sunday 21 August, noon to 5pm Read the rest of this entry