- Ah go on you will you will you will http://t.co/YJa7MUk2jh #
- I'm off to Father Ted's house in the Burren to celebrate Ely's 15th birthday. Sure what else would you be doing of a Tuesday? @elywinebars #
- Hope the launch of #Clifford&Son went very well last night @jozeemac - was at the #GMA2014 awards so couldn't make it but will check it out! #
- @colinboh @tomdoorley @aoifeforkful or maybe try Europe Hotel? #
- @colinboh @tomdoorley @aoifeforkful hi Colin it's a while since I've been to Killarney I'm afraid but Treyvauds always had a good rep... #
- Supreme Winner #GMA2014... (drum roll...) goes to @GregansCastle. A very special place indeed. Delighted for them! http://t.co/0pbyD7iPYi #
- Service to the Industry Award #GMA2014 goes to Francis Brennan, who started working in The Park Kenmare in 1979 http://t.co/KfYZ0AZ2cJ #
- #GMA2014 People Award (Front of House) goes to Breeda Lucey from Aghadoe Heights Hotel who has been there since '72! http://t.co/v56mtrC1EF #
Category Archives: W/beg 15/08/11
WHAT? The second annual Lughnasa Beer Festival, brought to you by Deveney’s of Dundrum, one of Dublin’s leading purveyors of specialist beers from Ireland and around the world. From pilsners to porters, ales amber and ales pale, from krieks and blondes to weiss beers and stouts, there’s something for everyone here.
WHEN? Friday 19 August, from 5.30pm til 9.30pm (don’t worry, there’ll be plenty of soakage in store, with food from Siam Thai, Pieminister and Hog-Roast.ie.)
WHERE? The Pod complex, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 Read the rest of this entry
WHAT? A Slow Food Celebration at Curraghchase Farm, where the Rigney family produce and sell their excellent free-range rare-breed pork. Come hungry: two young Curraghchase wild boar will be roasted over aged beech wood and served in fluffy baps with farm grown salad leaves and local chutney. Or maybe you’d prefer to sample Curraghchase dry-cured Tamworth ham served in ciabatta with rocket and a honey dressing from their own bees? Or homemade Curraghchase Shorthorn beef burgers or pork sausages cooked over charcoal, and washed down with Ballyhoura apple juice?
WHEN? Sunday 21 August, noon to 5pm Read the rest of this entry