- @martshannon @BoingBoing @xeni yep, sadly it came to my attention too late to include this year ;) #
- @foodguild and looking fwd to a dropeen of something chilled from our inaugural drink award too! #IFWGFoodAwards #lotstocelebrate #
- Yum! Just inhaled a salad box from Lolly & Cooks. Those gals know how to do salad. Perfect for this pretty spring day! #
- @8degreesbrewing @newsofthecurd yep, certainly did! #
- @etienneshrdlu ...the upr floors were supposed to be offices & swanky restaurant, became gov dept offices & canteen - w/ gold domes & views! #
- @etienneshrdlu crèche, bar, cinema, left luggage & really beautiful top floor restaurant w/ mosaic covered balconies & gold domes inside... #
- Said to hear #PatScott talk about the "civilised facilities" that the "departure shed" Busaurus has become used to have #rte #
- Excellent! Patrick Scott: Golden Boy just started on RTE1. Lovely. A nice reminder to pop into IMMA tmrow. http://t.co/IGCWzPp1NR #
Category Archives: W/beg 15/08/11
WHAT? The second annual Lughnasa Beer Festival, brought to you by Deveney’s of Dundrum, one of Dublin’s leading purveyors of specialist beers from Ireland and around the world. From pilsners to porters, ales amber and ales pale, from krieks and blondes to weiss beers and stouts, there’s something for everyone here.
WHEN? Friday 19 August, from 5.30pm til 9.30pm (don’t worry, there’ll be plenty of soakage in store, with food from Siam Thai, Pieminister and Hog-Roast.ie.)
WHERE? The Pod complex, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 Read the rest of this entry
WHAT? A Slow Food Celebration at Curraghchase Farm, where the Rigney family produce and sell their excellent free-range rare-breed pork. Come hungry: two young Curraghchase wild boar will be roasted over aged beech wood and served in fluffy baps with farm grown salad leaves and local chutney. Or maybe you’d prefer to sample Curraghchase dry-cured Tamworth ham served in ciabatta with rocket and a honey dressing from their own bees? Or homemade Curraghchase Shorthorn beef burgers or pork sausages cooked over charcoal, and washed down with Ballyhoura apple juice?
WHEN? Sunday 21 August, noon to 5pm Read the rest of this entry