- @audreymcjones @DundrumTC @fightngblindnes sorry can't make it but best of luck with the evening! #
- @dudara @SuperMissSue @travelchannel @julieon loved the grits! So busy talking and eating I forgot to get any photos of it but it was delish #
- @DalkeyCreates @mermaiddalkey really looking forward to it! #
- @Amusedublin looks gorgeous & sounds like things have kicked off well for you guys. Look fwd to checking the place out. Congrats! #
- @KrawczykRob @Tankardstown I guess I'll have to visit to find out what that might taste like! Btw did you all find a suitable burger on Sun? #
- @KrawczykRob @Tankardstown interesting looking dish Robbie (& beautiful) - what's the white powdery element? #
- RT @amcteirnan: http://t.co/y4g6ScEJZJ #
- @signesjohansen p.s. Lots of great coffee shops, cafés, cocktail bars, markets etc - let me know what you're after! #
Category Archives: W/beg 15/08/11
WHAT? The second annual Lughnasa Beer Festival, brought to you by Deveney’s of Dundrum, one of Dublin’s leading purveyors of specialist beers from Ireland and around the world. From pilsners to porters, ales amber and ales pale, from krieks and blondes to weiss beers and stouts, there’s something for everyone here.
WHEN? Friday 19 August, from 5.30pm til 9.30pm (don’t worry, there’ll be plenty of soakage in store, with food from Siam Thai, Pieminister and Hog-Roast.ie.)
WHERE? The Pod complex, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 Read the rest of this entry
WHAT? A Slow Food Celebration at Curraghchase Farm, where the Rigney family produce and sell their excellent free-range rare-breed pork. Come hungry: two young Curraghchase wild boar will be roasted over aged beech wood and served in fluffy baps with farm grown salad leaves and local chutney. Or maybe you’d prefer to sample Curraghchase dry-cured Tamworth ham served in ciabatta with rocket and a honey dressing from their own bees? Or homemade Curraghchase Shorthorn beef burgers or pork sausages cooked over charcoal, and washed down with Ballyhoura apple juice?
WHEN? Sunday 21 August, noon to 5pm Read the rest of this entry